Join us Saturday, April 12 for Spring Adjunct Faculty Day at Pierce College Puyallup. This mini-conference is an opportunity to connect with your colleagues and discuss focused teaching and learning topics.
The theme of the day is “Prepare to Share” so we’ve built in plenty of opportunities to share effective teaching and learning strategies. The day will include lightning talks, round table sessions, and concurrent sessions.
Special topics will include: Open Education Resources (OER), Elements of Strong Syllabi, Designing Effective Library Research Assignments, and Incorporating Digital Media Projects in Your Class.
- What: Spring Adjunct Faculty Day: “Prepare to Share!”
- When: Saturday, April 12 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Where: Pierce College Puyallup, In the Multipurpose Room in College Center Building (1st Level). Campus Map & Building Map
- Who: Any part-time faculty at Pierce College.
- To Register: Click here for the registration form. Registration includes coffee in the morning, and a catered lunch. Please register by Monday April 7.
Pierce College adjunct faculty who participate for the entire day are eligible to receive a $75 stipend. If you attended the Winter Adjunct Faculty Day, you are welcome and encouraged to attend this one – there will be different topics. If you weren’t able to attend Winter Adjunct Faculty Day, we’d love to see you on April 12!