Spring Adjunct Faculty Day is right around the corner – Saturday, April 12, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM at Pierce College Puyallup. The theme of this event is “Prepare to Share!” – it will feature many opportunities to talk with colleagues and share teaching and learning ideas.
Registration for Spring Adjunct Faculty Day closes on Monday, April 7 at noon. If you plan to join us, please register before then.
Here’s the essential information:
- What: Spring Adjunct Faculty Day: “Prepare to Share!”
- When: Saturday, April 12 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Where: Pierce College Puyallup, In C102/C104 in College Center Building (1st Level). Campus Map & Building Map
- Who: Any part-time instructor at Pierce College.
- To Register: Click here for the registration form. Registration includes coffee in the morning, and a catered lunch. Please register by Monday April 7.
Take a peek at the draft program: Spring Adjunct Faculty Day Program
This event will feature a “Marketplace of Ideas,” a forum for you to exchange teaching and learning ideas with others. Please come prepared to share one thing with a colleague – it could be a lesson-planning tip, a favorite classroom activity, an idea for an assignment, or a teaching challenge that you’d like feedback on.