250 SBCTC training coupons are available for SLOAN Institute Workshops which are offering courses up through December 2014. Training coupons expire June 26, 2014, so don’t wait to register! Available courses vary in topics related to online education, including Introduction to Curation Tools to Strategies for Successful Group Work Online.
Please sign-up at least one week prior to the start of your workshop date. You will need to provide your NAME, EMAIL, and SLOAN CONSORTIUM ID. If you do not have a SLOAN Consortium account, you will need to create one prior to completing the SBCTC sign-up form. You can create a SLOAN Consortium account here.
Select a workshop here. Please note that SBCTC training coupons cannot be used for the Foundations Course, any courses in the Mastery Series or the Advanced Certificate program
Fill out the SBCTC Sign-up Form here.
Watch for the confirmation email from SLOAN.
Watch for the enrollment key email from SLOAN.
- Make sure to watch the short orientation video here
- Create a SLOAN Institute Moodle account here. Please note that your SLOAN Institute Moodle account is different than the SLOAN Consortium account used for registration.
- Log in here. Click on your workshop Course Category, followed by clicking on your workshop title.
- Enter your enrollment key. Keys are emailed the day before or the morning of the workshop. Please note that your key must be entered in order to gain workshop access.
- Next time you log in, find your workshop under the My Courses menu.
HELP & RESOURCES
- Read about Workshop Models & Policies here.
- Find Moodle tutorials here.
- Read about Technical Requirements here.
- Send a Help Request to SLOAN at email@example.com
- Questions about the SBCTC sign-up form should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Questions about your campus policies regarding SLOAN sign-ups should be directed to your eLearning office.