Live webinars – they can rock or they can not rock so much..
You get the headphones on, settle into your favorite chair and…you might learn something new OR you might fall asleep.
So when CEAL says we’re going “on air” in November to try something new in our world of professional development, we’d like to think it will rock, totally. Plan to join us in person at the Fort Steilacoom Lava Java or by Blackboard Collaborate for some short but sweet webinars on a variety of topics – tech, teaching and otherwise – on these selected dates in November & December:
Tuesdays – Fresh Tech Webinar: 2:30-3:30 PM (FS Lava Java and online in Collaborate)
- November 3 – The Cool Tools Report; Tips and Tricks with Canvas Gradebook and Calendar work together; Canvas Q&A (time permitting)
- November 17 – The Cool Tools Report; Taming Canvas Quizzes and Quizbanks; Canvas Q&A (time permitting)
- December 1 – The Cool Tools Report; Fancy Canvas Navigation; Canvas Q&A (time permitting)
Thursdays – Design Matters Webinar: 2pm – 3pm (FS Lava Java and online in Collaborate)
- November 5 – UDL – Universal Design for Learning
- November 19 – Designing accessible images
- December 3 – Designing accessible documents
Thursdays – Social Animal Webinar: 3pm – 4pm (FS Lava Java and online in Collaborate)
- November 5 – Create a Personal Social Learning Network; Curation and sharing tools
- November 19 – Twitter and Blogging
- December 3 – LinkedIn and Facebook Pages and Groups
How Can You Find the Webinar?
The session room is now open! To practice early or join us in a session, following this link:
Need lessons on how to use Collaborate? Feel free to stop by the Lava Java or contact Kyle Peirson at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick tutorial on how to set up your computer and headset/microphone to join a Collaborate session.