Citizen Corps Program Grant and Effective Funding Practices Webinar
Thursday, March 1
3:00 p.m. ET (2:00 CT/1:00 MT/Noon PT)
Register HERE is this is your first time joining us for a webinar in the Community Preparedness Webinar Series.
Log in HERE if you have already registered for this webinar, have registered for a previous webinar, or if you’re a HSIN.gov user.
This Thursday, FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division will host a FREE Citizen Corps Program Grant and Effective Funding Practices Webinar, featuring FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate, to highlight strategies for meeting community preparedness funding needs and provide an update on the 2012 grants. If you’re interested in learning more about this subject please plan to join us at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Featured speakers for this 90-minute discussion include:
- Craig Fugate, Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Paulette Aniskoff, Director of the Individual and Community Preparedness Division
- Carmen Mendoza, Grant Programs Directorate Program Specialist
- Timothy Fitzsimmons, Chief of District of Columbia Grants Division and District of Columbia and SAA
- Julie Martinez, Texas Citizen Corps Coordinator
- Aaron Horner, Kentucky Citizen Corps Coordinator
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact email@example.com
FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.