The two offerings are the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) and Improving Your Online Course (IYOC). Normally these workshops are offered as two (2) week long sessions by Quality Matters (see the articles below this one for upcoming QM-provided training), but State Board-sponsored sessions are 2 1/2 weeks long as they know and understand our schedules.
Information for the APPQMR can be found at https://www.qualitymatters.org/professional-development/workshops/higher-ed-appqmr, and for the IYOC, https://www.qualitymatters.org/professional-development/workshops/higher-ed-iyoc . Please DO NOT register for courses using the QM website. See registration information below:
Upcoming State Board APPQMR workshops: (note: seat availability is as of 11/22/16 and may change)
- 12.17 – 01.31.17 – Applying the QM Rubric (APPQMR) … only 2 seats left
- 09.17 – 02.28.17 – Applying the QM Rubric (APPQMR) … 16 seats open!
Upcoming State Board IYOC workshops: (note: seat availability is as of 11/22/16 and may change)
- 01.16 – 12.20.16 – Improving Your Online Course) … only 2 seats left!
- 12.17 – 01.31.17 – Improving Your Online Course … only 2 seats left!
- 09.17 – 02.28.17 – Improving Your Online Course … 19 seats open!
So, how do you register for the State Board-provided courses? Just fill-out the online sign-up form.