SVS Overnight LVT’s and experienced Vet Assistants ~
We are Seattle Veterinary Specialists, a growing hospital with opportunities for learning and advancement. Due to rapid growth, hospital expansion and internal promotions, we currently have multiple full-time, and part-time positions available in our Hospital. If you are an LVT who loves working overnights, or an experienced Veterinary Assistant looking for your next challenge, we want to talk to you!
SVS is a privately owned, state-of-the-art multi-specialty and 24-hour emergency/critical care facility in Kirkland, WA. SVS was founded on the concept of providing a superior level of patient care and client service, in close cooperation with the referring veterinary community. SVS focuses on collaborative medicine where teams of experts work together under one roof to combine their medical expertise, skills and experience to provide the best treatment for their patients.
Responsibilities May Include:
* nursing management of ICU patients and assisting in the management of incoming triage patients
* Perform physical exams according to SVS procedures and protocols.
* Provide client education regarding post-ER home care, medication administration, etc.
* Fill take-home prescriptions as directed by the veterinarian and in accordance with state regulations.
* Take and process radiographs.
Required Experience and Skills:
* Restraint, phlebotomy, medical calculations, anesthesiology, radiology, lab, surgical assisting, etc.
* Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
* Familiar and proficient with aseptic techniques.
* Familiar with laboratory procedures and practices.
* Familiar with veterinary equipment, instruments and medications.
* Able to lift 40lbs without assistance
* ER/ICU and/or Specialty Hospital experience is preferred,
Our busy hospital offers excellent benefits for FT positions: medical/vision/dental insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, generous CE allowance, onsite CE opportunities, employee discount, scrub allowance, employer match 401K + more.
If you are interested in working at our hospital, please reply with a cover letter, resume, and wage requirements to the email address below -