Experienced Veterinary Assistant/Licensed Veterinary Technician (Redmond, WA)
compensation: USD 14 – 17 Per Hour DOE
We are Tender Touch Small Animal Hospital (www.tendertouchah.com) a Veterinary Hospital in Redmond, WA, and are seeking a Licensed Veterinary Technician/Experienced Veterinary Assistant for full time employment. The Practice offers high quality medicine which includes traditional and holistic/Integrative treatments. The ideal candidate should be a great team player, self-motivated, organized, and positive and have exceptional client communication & client education skills. The ideal candidate will be expected to perform their duties to the fullest extent including but not limited to surgical assisting, anesthesia, blood-draws,IV catheter placements, dental prophylaxis , taking digital dental and whole body radiographs, running in-house lab and other medical procedures. We are a paper-lite Practice and good computer & typing skills are expected. Good communications skills, ability to multi-task and previous vet assistant/tech work experience are necessary for this position.
We offer superior pay and benefits to the right candidate. Please email us ASAP at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume’ using Word format. We will be contacting the best qualified applicants with previous work experience for interviews!
Are you a licensed Veterinary Technician committed to providing compassionate care to patients and clients? Value Pet Clinic is looking for positive, team minded Veterinary Technicians to add to our growing teams. Candidate should have strong customer service skills and the ability to multitask in a busy environment. Schedule is flexible and Saturdays are required as well as Sundays in our Renton location. We have locations in Puyallup, Tacoma, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Shoreline. Only applicants with a current WA state Veterinary Technician License will be considered or new graduates from an accredited veterinary technology program that will be taking the VTNE. Please apply by visiting our website http://www.valuepetclinic.com/vpc/jobs/
Full Time Licensed Vet Tech
Busy, high-quality, non-corporate veterinary hospital in Kirkland, Washington has an open position for a Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) who shares our team’s mission of providing excellent patient care and customer service within a positive work environment. The ideal applicant, in addition to technical training, possesses good receptionist skills and welcomes the chance to lead and teach other team members.
Job duties include surgical nursing, advanced dentistry, all aspects of patient care, part-time reception help, ordering and inventory control, and creating and updating protocol manuals. Weekend work required on rotating schedule.
Competitive salary, DOE. Benefits include: retirement saving plan, paid vacation, medical, paid training, and personal pet discounts. Fax resume to 425.814.8421 or email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Technician or Assistant (Monroe)
Licensed Veterinary Technician wanted to add to our clinic team.
Kindness Animal Clinic is a certified AmericanAnimalHospitalAssociationHospital clinic, AAFP gold Certified Cat Friendly Practice, 2 doctor, 24 years at same location, companion animal practice. We are a small and friendly practice looking to add another LVT to our team.
Desire dedicated, motivated, career minded individual for long term employment with frequent opportunities for education and advancement in special interest areas. Please send cover letter and resume by responding to this post.
- Progressive AAHA certified practice
- Certified Feline Friendly Practice (AAFP)
- Dedicated to excellent client education and compassionate patient care
- Two Doctor practice
- Excellent veterinary team.
- Electronic medical records.
- Digital radiology
- Complete in-clinic laboratory integrated into AVImark
- Full Surgical Suite
- Tonopen, Doppler, Companion class IV Laser, ECG and many more quality diagnostic and therapeutic tools.
- Dedicated Dental Suite with Digital Dental Radiography
- See the website www.kacpets.com
- 4 days (35-40 hrs) per week (4 – 10 shifts), but open to flex scheduling.
- Flexible, variable and rotating day schedule.
- Be dedicated to highest quality patient care and excellent at client communication.
- Be proficient in knowledge of dental disease in companion animals.
- Behavior training for young pets.
- Always willing to learn new skills. Our education opportunities never end.
- Able to type >30 WPM.
- Must able to interact well with clients and explain treatment protocols.
- Must be well versed in knowledge of core vaccines, general care, zoonotic diseases, parasitology, general and common medications and common conditions in companion animal practice.
- Have excellent client contact and phone skills.
Wage DOE and training/experience. You bring the skills, enthusiasm and dedication for excellent companion animal care and demonstrate those skills with EVERY client/patient interaction and we will pay you very well.
Please send resume’s to email@example.com
Trupanion is looking for fun, confident, self-motivated, career minded veterinary technicians and assistants who are interested in a full time opportunity in our dynamic claims department as a Claim Specialist.
The Claim Specialist position reviews medical records, chart notes, lab results, invoices, estimates, etc. in order to make an accurate assessment on received claims. The outcome of the claim assessment is then communicated to the pet owners via email and phone. In addition to adjudicating claims, Claims Specialists provide service to existing pet owners and veterinary clinics relating to any future, active or past claims.
- Exceptional understanding of veterinary medical terminology and medical conditions is required
- Candidates should have 3+ years of veterinary assisting or technician experience in a clinic environment
- Strong preference given to candidates with 5+ years in a clinic environment and/or licensed technician credentials
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills
- Experience providing customer service in writing and over the phone
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be pet-friendly
- Enjoys a challenge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enjoys sharing current veterinary knowledge and possesses a willingness and desire to increase knowledge base
- Great self-confidence
- Fluent in Spanish and/or French highly desirable (extra compensation offered!)
Here are the details:
- Compensation – $15.50-$17.50/hour + EXCELLENT benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision paid by Trupanion at 100%
- 401K plan offered after 90 days of hire
- Schedule – 40 hours/week, varying shifts available (must be willing to work Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday, hours vary from 6am to 11pm depending on departmental needs)
- Potential to work from home once established and with a proven work performance.
- BRING your “approved” pet to work—In house dog walking service provided.
- Locations – Seattle, WA (Ballard) and North Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Trupanion is a winner of Washington’s Best Workplaces 2013 competition.
- Opportunity for personal growth and UPWARD mobility with our rapid growth.
- Please visit our website at http://trupanion.com/about/careers to learn more and apply!
Full time position available for a LVT. Cherry Valley Veterinary Hospital is a busy 1.5 doctor practice seeing primarily dogs and cats. We maintain the highest standard of patient care, have a dedicated cross –trained staff, and an exceptional clientele. We offer competitive wages, DOE, medical and dental benefits, paid vacation, Simple IRA contributions, scrubs, and a continuing education allowance. We are located in Duvall, a small, growing community near the Snoqualmie River, 20 minutes east of Redmond. Please note, this is not a summer position, we are wanting to hire a long term staff member. Potential applicants please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Licensed Veterinary Technician needed for busy small animal practice in Aberdeen WA
Companion Animal Hospital is a busy 1+ doctor practice. We are seeking a full-time or part-time Licensed Veterinary Technician to replace one of our Technicians who is moving out of the area. As a small practice you will get to utilize all your skills in dentistry, radiology, surgical assisting, anesthetic induction and monitoring, patient treatments, medication administration and LOTS of client education and communication. Good record keeping, organizational and computer skills plus great exam room skills needed. You will be able to use all the skills you are licensed to do. No weekends and usually 4 days is your work week. We offer competitive pay based on experience, paid time off, medical insurance, CE and more.
Please mail, fax or email a cover letter and resume with references to be considered for this position to:
Companion Animal of Grays Harbor
Attn: Terry Stevenson
316 N. Broadway
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Broadway Veterinary Hospital is hiring a full-time veterinary technician. We’re currently a three doctor practice located in the Capitol Hill District – the heart of Seattle’s cultural epi-center. Needed skills include “teching appointments,” blood draws, cystocentesis, submitting/running diagnostics, placing IV catheters, anesthesia/maintenance/induction, dental prophylaxis/extractions, blood transfusions, chemotherapy, urinary catheterization, radiographs, dispensing medications, restraint, and vaccination. Lots of client interaction, but hands-on patient care is most important! We’re progressive, fully digital (Cornerstone practice management software, digital x-rays, high quality ultrasound, in-house Idexx blood analyzers), with a focus on preventative and acute interventional medicine and surgery. We know how to take care of each other and compensate talented individuals well. Chemistry is important, so working interviews are encouraged! If interested, please contact and attach resume to email@example.com. Please visit us at www.broadwayvh.com
Full-time technician for 4-doctor mixed practice in Ellensburg. Small animal, exotic, avian, wildlife, equine, farm animal. Most duties small animal and client communications. Well-equipped lab, digital radiology, ultrasound, ICU. We treat animals as family. We are looking for long-term addition to our clinic family. Medical stipend, profit-sharing, continuing ed. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, (509)925-2833.
Experienced Veterinary Assistant and Licensed Veterinary Technician needed for our expanding six doctors, seven day a week, high-quality AAHA accredited small animal hospital. While a love of animals is important, you must also possess superior customer service skills and excellent attention to technical detail and appropriate skill set. We treat each of our clients with warmth and professionalism and our patients as if they were our own. We provide excellent medical care and thorough client education. We are an experienced caring team who always strives to maintain a positive, helpful attitude and enjoy a fun, supportive work environment in a modern, well-equipped physical facility with exceptional clients.
If you are someone who loves to help people receive the best care for their pet, who is fanatical for detail, and can maintain a sense of humor, this may be the place for you.
Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us how your background, experience and enthusiasm relate to what we do here.
Wages are DOE. Some components of our excellent benefits package include: Medical/vision/dental Flexible benefit plan, SIMPLE IRA, generous paid vacation, holidays, sick leave and generous Continuing Education benefits.
Must be able to utilize a flexible schedule
Must be able to lift 35lbs and stand for long periods of time
New graduates welcome
Please submit your resume WITH COVER LETTER by fax or email (Word or PDF attachments only). No response will be given to resumes submitted without a cover letter.
We appreciate your enthusiasm,