Licensed Technicians for Wellness Centers
Vetco is seeking licensed veterinary technicians to join our new wellness center and mobile clinic teams in Seattle and surrounding areas. Teams are currently being assembled in Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Tacoma, Olympia, Redmond, Gig Harbor, Lynnwood, Covington and Kirkwood.
In our new wellness centers we will be offering convenient hours for non-emergency and non-surgical services for customers and their pets. The veterinary assistant and licensed technicians will be part of a team working with the veterinarian to ensure each patient receives services and best care.
Licensed technician’s role includes hands on patient care for assisting with examinations and treatment, test preparation and collection. Experienced licensed veterinary technicians preferred, but will train the right individuals.
If you want to work where you can have an impact on pet’s lives and where puts pets come first, apply to learn how you can join our team! Vetco is a fast-growing, customer and pet focused, veterinary service organization operating clinics in Petco stores nationwide.
What do we look for in Vetco Licensed Technician?
- Experience in non-surgical and non-emergency veterinary services and treatments.
- Must love dogs and cats…and people too!
- Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way
- Make educated recommendations to our clients
- Works hard and has fun doing it!
- Ability to work in changing environments
- A can-do attitude
Additional Qualifications include:
Must be able to work weekends
- Some weekday/night hours available
- Veterinary experience preferred, but we will train
- Must be at least 21, Valid Driver’s License and have a Clean driving record
- Able to lift dogs and equipment of up to 50lbs (with assistance)
At Vetco, we are committed to make your job experience to be not just a fun and exciting experience but a rewarding experience as well. Our mission is to avoid illness in animals and humans through client education regarding the value and necessity of preventive veterinary medicine. The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our commitment to treating each other, the pets we serve and their loving owners equally – with integrity, dignity and respect.
This is a part time hourly position. Employee discounts offered. Competitive pay.
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://vetcoclinics.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Scroll down or filter to the opportunity you are interested and apply!