Pierce College online tools will be unavailable from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m Saturday, Nov. 20, as the state computer system experiences a forced shutdown.
During this time, you will be unable to do the following online:
• Register for classes
• Add/drop classes
• Check waitlist status
• Check/print your schedule
• Check your registration time
• Check class availability
• Use the schedule planner
• Change your Inquiry Pin
• Update your contact information
• Find your advisor
• Review your transcripts and grades
• Check your financial aid status
• Pay by credit card
• Pay by e-payment
• And, check your tax credit info.
All of these services are expected to available once the road project concludes at 8 p.m. Saturday. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions, please contact the HelpDesk at (253) 964-6373.